Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back from camping

We made the 500 miles back from Big Bend and arrived home late on Friday. After making the kids unpack the car while I was taking a shower I was exhausted. Sue Ellen stayed the night since I didn't want to drive to Elgin after going that far already.

Devin had decided he wanted Ethan(Shane's youngest boy) to stay the night, which means that Taylor (Teri's daughter) needs to also. Then Kylea had Alex stay the night as well. So I have a 11, 13, and 15 year old girls in the house. But since they stayed away from the boys all was good.

My friend Amy came by and she ended up staying the night. It was odd for me to have a sleep over. Been a very long time since that has happened. It was very good to see her and I am glad that she will be moving back to Austin. She thinks at the end of the school year, and that will be good. Austin is the place to be!

Since the kids were busy with there friends I was able to get most of the stuff unpacked and put away. Now it is back to regular life, for a few day anyway.

No comments: